He served as Chairman of the High Production Home Builders Council of the National Association of Home Builders.
What does HPHBC stand for?
HPHBC stands for High Production Home Builders Council (National Association of Home Builders)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Highland Park Hospital
- Hodge Podge Hardware
- Human-Powered Helicopter (engineering)
- Hutchinson Port Holdings, Ltd.
- Hawaii Public Health Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hawaii Public Housing Authority
- Historic Paulus Hook Association, Inc. (Jersey City, NJ)
- Holly Park Homeowners Association (Hawthorne, CA)
- Horsham Preservation and Historical Association (Horsham, PA)
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (fiction)
- Hamburg Port Health Center (Germany)
- Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents (US FDA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (Massachusetts)
- Healthy People Healthy Company (Dutch occupational health consultancy)
- Healthy People, Healthy Communities
- Hewlett-Packard Health Check (software)
- Houston Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffett fan club; Cypress, TX)
- Hurricane Public Health Center (Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England (Rhode Island)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eller is also past-chairman of the Policy Advisory Board for Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies, and served as chairman of the High Production Home Builders Council of the National Association of Home Builders from 1998 to 2009.
Schottenstein also serves on the High Production Home Builders Council of the National Association of Home Builders, and is a member of The Columbus Partnership.