Piermarini (1957-present) Diamond anvil cell, ruby technique, high pressure x-ray diffraction of single crystals, powders, polymers, RDFs and IR spectroscopy at high pressures.
What does HPXRD stand for?
HPXRD stands for High Pressure X-Ray Diffraction (physics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Himalayan Plantation Workers' Union (India)
- High-Pressure Water Vapor Annealing
- Halton-Peel Woodlands and Wildlife Stewardship (Aurora, Ontario, Canada)
- High Power Extreme
- Historic Properties Exchange (newsletter; Connecticut)
- Homestead Plant Exhibition (Miami, FL)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- High-Pressure Xenon
- Human Pregnane X Receptor
- High-Precision X-Ray Fluorescence
- Human Performance and Exercise Science (Milligan College; Tennessee)
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Holding Period Yield
- Hull Planning Yard
- Hamble Point Yacht Charters (UK)
- Hampton Pier Yacht Club (UK)
- Hances Point Yacht Club (North East, MD)
- Hewlett Point Yacht Club (East Rockaway, NY)
- High Plains Youth Center (Colorado)