Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The total length of high pressure gas pipeline network reached 34 thousand kilometers of which about 14 thousand kilometers were laid in the last six years, an Iranian gas official said.
What does HPG stand for?
HPG stands for High Pressure Gas
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPG
We have 77 other meanings of HPG in our Acronym Attic
- Healthtrust Purchasing Group
- Heavy Particle Gun (gaming, Missionforce: Cyberstorm)
- Heifer Preganancy (livestock breeding EPD)
- Henan Provincial Government (China)
- Hewlett-Packard Graphics
- Hêzên Parastina Gel (Turkey, People Defense Forces)
- High Park Group (Canada)
- High Performance Graphics
- High Performance Group (various organizations)
- High Precision Gear
- High Pressure Gradient (various companies)
- High Purity Germanium
- Highest Possible Gear
- HOGE Presentations and Graphics
- Home Poker Games (poker social network)
- Home Price Guarantee (Reno, Nevada)
- Home Price Guide (Australia)
- Housing Preservation Grant
- Hydraulic Pressure Gauge (various companies)
- Hydroxy Propyl Guar (gelling agent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparing coverage of gas services from the victory of the Islamic revolution in 1979 to 2005 and from 2005 up to the end of last Iranian calendar year, the official said: The length of high pressure gas pipelines were laid in past six years make up 72.
The gathering system is expected to cost $90 million and will be comprised of 26 miles of 12-inch high pressure gas pipeline, a low pressure in-field gathering pipeline, compression and dehydration and will interconnect with Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company in Susquehanna County.
I was alarmed by the way high pressure gas was being transported to job sites.
In high pressure gas applications, a common problem is explosive decompression.
The company is engaged in high pressure gas applications, mainly compressed natural gas (CNG) for natural gas vehicles.
Dresser-Rand has been awarded a $25 million contract to supply high pressure gas reinjection DATUM centrifugal compression equipment to Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Co.
Appointment of one of UAE's leading business groups is part of GTE's global expansion and follows the first order won in the Middle East from Abu Dhabi LONDON -- Gas Turbine Efficiency plc (LSE:GTE) ("GTE" or "the Company"), a leading supplier of advanced high pressure gas turbine cleaning systems for the aviation and power generation industries, announces that it has appointed Nama Development Enterprises as its exclusive distributor for United Arab Emirates (UAE).