Workers performed a five-year overhaul on the high pressure coolant injection turbine, disassembled and inspected a low pressure turbine, replaced 14 main steam relief valves and 19 control rod drives, performed over 130 local leak rate tests, and cleaned over 100,000 condenser tubes.
What does HPCI stand for?
HPCI stands for High Pressure Coolant Injection (nuclear power)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPCI
We have 8 other meanings of HPCI in our Acronym Attic
- High Peak Community Housing (UK)
- High Point Central High (High Point, NC)
- High Phosphatidylcholine Hemolytic Anemia (hematology)
- Hightown Praetorian and Churches Housing Association (UK)
- High Plains Community Health Center (Colorado)
- High Point Central High School (High Point, NC)
- Harmonized Programmable Communications Interface
- High Performance Computing Infrastructure (Japan)
- High Performance Computing Initiative
- High Performance Computing Institute (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Home Price Comparison Index
- Huntington Preferred Capital Inc. (Ohio)
- High-Performance Chelation Ion Chromatography
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County (North Carolina)
- Hunts Point Chamber of Industry and Commerce (New York)
- Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients
- H-Point Curve Isolation Method
- High Performance Computing and Informatics Office (US NIH; Bethesda, MD)
- High Performance Compiler for Java
- Hospice Palliative Care Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engineering and Technical Support: Independent inspector review determined the existing inspection and testing programs for the high pressure coolant injection (HPCI) and reactor core isolation cooling (RCIC) system steam exhaust line rupture disks were adequate.
Engineering evaluation of the performance of a high pressure coolant injection system steam supply valve addressed appropriate NRC Generic Letter 89-10 assumptions.