8 is the smallest engine to be introduced by Cummins for the off-highway industry, with full-authority electronic controls driving a High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel system.
What does HPCR stand for?
HPCR stands for High Pressure Common Rail
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPCR
We have 4 other meanings of HPCR in our Acronym Attic
- Highland Perthshire Communities Partnership (UK)
- Historic Preservation and Community Planning
- HIV Prevention Community Planning Committee (Virginia)
- HIV Prevention Community Planning Group
- Hospice and Palliative Care Partners of Ohio (Cleveland, OH)
- HIV Prevention Community Planning Support and Development Initiative (New Brunswick, NJ)
- High Performance Concrete Reinforcing (manufacturing technology)
- High Performance Corrosion Resistant (trademark of Abu Garcia)
- High Period Change Rates (astronomy)
- High Pressure Chronic Retention (urology)
- High Pressure Compressor Rotor (combustion turbine)
- Hospital Physicians in Clinical Research (research firm)
- Humanitarian Policy and Conflict Research (Harvard University International Law Research Program)
- High-Performance Computing Revitalization Act of 2004
- High Performance Computing Research Center
- High Performance Computing Research Department (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; California)
- Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths (scholarly journal)
- High Performance Computing Reliability Issues
- HPMPC (Hydroxy 2 Phosphonomethoxy Propyl Cytosine) Peripheral CMV (Cytomegalovirus) Retinitis Trial (AIDS study)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book/movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Phenomenological model for prediction auto-ignition and soot formation of turbulent diffusion combustion in a high pressure common rail diesel engine, Energies 4: 894-912.
Bosch's awarding-winning technologies include: * 1997 - Automotive Motor Systems * 2001 - High Pressure Common Rail * 2002 - Aero-Twin Wiper Assembly System * 2003 - Cassette Chrome Plating Process * 2010 - Innovative Partnership with Bombardier Recreational Products Inc.
FROM January this year John Deere 6020 Series tractors have been fitted with new four- valve high pressure common rail (4V-CR) PowerTech engines.
Cummins engines in 2010 will incorporate an integrated technology solution that includes the XPI High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel system, next generation Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), advanced electronic controls, proven air handling and the Cummins Particulate Filter.
This offers the latest high pressure common rail goodies.
High pressure common rail fuel injection systems are a key part of emission controls systems and it is critical to protect them from fine, abrasive contaminants.
The French PSA group, which includes Citroen and Peugeot, has always been good at diesel engines and was first in the UK with Next Generation High Pressure Common Rail direct-injection diesel technology.