High power solid state lasers are being increasingly used in military applications.
What does HPSSL stand for?
HPSSL stands for High Power Solid State Laser
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HPSSL in our Acronym Attic
- Historical Property Survey Report
- Health Professional Student Research Awards (Canada)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (book/movie)
- Health and Personal Social Services (Ireland and UK)
- Health Promotion and System Strengthening (Tanzania)
- Health Promotion Summer School (Ontario, Canada)
- High Performance Storage System
- High Performing Specialist School (UK; special high school designation)
- Humboldt Park Social Services (est. 1989; Chicago, IL)
- Health Physics Society Standards Committee
- Harvard Project on the Soviet Social System
- Health and Personal Social Statistics (Department of Health; UK)
- History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Science (UK degree program)
- History, Philosophy and Sociology of Soil Science
- History and Philosophy of Science and Science Teaching
- Hellenic Professional Society of Texas
- Highest Point of Single Tooth Contact
- Human Pancreatic Secretory Trypsin Inhibitor
- History and Philosophy of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Hartford Party Starters Union (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEI will retain ownership of this newly developed high power solid state laser pump asset and continue its development in collaboration with the Army.
SSDLTR 2008 continues its mission to be the premier technical meeting for the global military high power solid state laser community.
Walrod, Chief Executive Officer said "We developed and refined this unique, high power solid state laser as part of our X-ray lithography program.
The company, which is one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial laser sources, successfully introduced a new generation of diode pumped high power solid state lasers.