Raytheon is developing the High Power Discriminator for integration with SM-3 on Aegis ships.
What does HPD stand for?
HPD stands for High Power Discriminator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPD
We have 142 other meanings of HPD in our Acronym Attic
- Hazelcrest Park District
- Hazleton Police Department
- Health Plan Division (California Department of Managed Health Care)
- Health Promotion Division (various locations)
- Hearing Protection Device(s)
- Hebron Police Department
- Hector Police Department (Ozzy & Drix TV show)
- Helena Police Department
- Hematoporphyrin Derivative (cell biology)
- High Performance Delivered (Seattle, WA, consulting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's Commander's Independent Viewer program; and $74 million for the Navy's High Power Discriminator (HPD) radar development program.