With High Power Density Focusing Optics, the Industrial Laser Series can mark the surface of iron, stainless steel, chromed steel and titanium directly and permanently without the need for metal marking compounds.
What does HPDFO stand for?
HPDFO stands for High Power Density Focusing Optics (engraving)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- High Performance Driving Education (motorsports)
- High Performance Driving Event
- High Performance Driving Experience (Limerock, CT)
- Human Pancreatic Duct Epithelium
- Human Pancreatic Ductal Epithelial Cell (medicine)
- Habaraduwa Participatory Development Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- High Power Density Focusing Optics (Castelo Enterprises, Inc.)
- High-Performance Data Fabric (computing)
- High-Performance Debugging Forum (UK)
- Highest Practical Dose and Frequency (medication research)
- Housing and Planning Delivery Grant (UK)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (fiction)
- Halton Peel District Health Council (Canada)
- Harmonic Power Doppler Imaging (medical technology)
- Health Products Distributors, Inc. (Oracle, AZ)
- High Pressure Direct Injection
- Highest Posterior Density Interval
- Highway Planning and Design Institute (China)
- Human Performance Development International (Romania)
- Hale Page Diamond Lake (Minneapolis, MN community organization)