net) Publications: High Plains Journal, Farm Bureau Publications
What does HPJ stand for?
HPJ stands for High Plains Journal (US farm and ranch news publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPJ
We have 7 other meanings of HPJ in our Acronym Attic
- High-Pressure Injection System
- Hospital Plan Insurance Services (UK)
- Highland Park Independent School District (Dallas, Texas)
- Hewlett Packard International Users Group Association
- Holographic Particle Image Velocimetry
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 2 (virology)
- Half Price Jewellery
- Headphone Jack
- Hesse Page Journal (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- High-Performance Jacket (ammunition)
- Human Pancreatic Juice
- Health Promotion Journal of Australia
- Houston Peace and Justice Center (Houston, TX)
- Highland Park Junior High (school)
- Hawaii Pacific Journal Index (magazine index; University of Hawaii)
- High Plains Junior Rodeo Association (Texas)
- Hämeenlinnan Pallokerho (Finnish ice-hockey team)
- Hardware Porting Kit
- Hardware Protocol Kit
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to wheat, the Cubans wanted to explore possible sales of forest products and dairy cattle," said Peach, quoted by the High Plains Journal.
The High Plains Journal recently reported on the National Corn Growers Association's (NCGA) ethanol study titled "The 2001 Net Energy Balance of Corn-Ethanol.
Tom Taylor is promoted to Publisher of High Plains journal.
Boot Camp Attendee RELATED ARTICLE: NAMA BOOT CAMP SPONSORS Broadhead Brochure Design Farm Credit Name Badges Fastline Publications Resource Notebook High Plains Journal Wednesday Breakfast (co-sponsor) Hoard's Dairyman Wednesday Breakfast (co-sponsor) John Deere Tuesday Reception Paulsen Marketing Wednesday Morning Break Pioneer Hi-Bred International Printed Program Rhea + Kaiser Neck Wallets SFP Producer Video Successful Farming Producer Panel US Farm Data Wednesday Reception Western Producer Media Registration Bags
At High Plains Journal, Tom Taylr is Promoted to Assoc.
High Plains Journal Publisher Tom Taylor is the NAMA President.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] High Plains Journal Midwest Ag Journal John Seatvet, sales manager PO Box 760 Dodge City, Kansas 67801 (800) 452-7171 (620) 227-1847 - Direct (620) 227-7173-Fax jseatvet@hpj.