Kenton School already has a strong reputation and holds National Support School and High Performing Specialist School status.
What does HPSS stand for?
HPSS stands for High Performing Specialist School (UK; special high school designation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPSS
We have 52 other meanings of HPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Health Professional's Spiritual Role (scale)
- Hewlett-Packard Security Research
- High Performance Switching and Routing (IEEE Workshop)
- Historical Property Survey Report
- Health Professional Student Research Awards (Canada)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (book/movie)
- Health and Personal Social Services (Ireland and UK)
- Health Promotion and System Strengthening (Tanzania)
- Health Promotion Summer School (Ontario, Canada)
- High Performance Storage System
- Humboldt Park Social Services (est. 1989; Chicago, IL)
- Health Physics Society Standards Committee
- High Power Solid State Laser
- Harvard Project on the Soviet Social System
- Health and Personal Social Statistics (Department of Health; UK)
- History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Science (UK degree program)
- History, Philosophy and Sociology of Soil Science
- History and Philosophy of Science and Science Teaching
- Hellenic Professional Society of Texas
- Highest Point of Single Tooth Contact
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school was designated a high performing specialist school in 2007, focusing on science and languages.
It has received a number of awards over the past year, including the prestigious NACE award for its gifted and talented programme, a national enterprise award and recognition from the Government about its progress as a high performing specialist school.
The Government granted them the vocational specialism after they were recognised as high performing specialist schools.