What does HPLC stand for?
HPLC stands for High Performance and Low Cost
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPLC
We have 182 other meanings of HPLC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Policy Leadership Alliance
- Health Professions Licensing Authority (Australia)
- Hewlett Packard Logic Analyzer
- High Pressure Liquid Aspiration
- High-Power Laser Ablation (conference; physics)
- Hippie People Living Anarchy
- High-Performance Liquid Affinity Chromatography
- Human placental alkaline phosphatase
- Housing Planning and Lands Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Holmby Park Lawn Bowling Club (California)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- High Performing Learning Communities (various organizations)
- High Permeation Liquid Chromatography
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- High Purity Liquid Chromatography
- High-Protein, Low-Carbohydrate (diet)
- Homeless Persons' Legal Clinic (Promoting Law in the Public Interest; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Amperometric Electrochemical Detection
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography-Chiral Stationary Phase Technique
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography with Diode-Array Detection