The radio also includes SINCGARS, Havequick II, the Harris High Performance Waveform (HPW), UHF DAMA SATCOM and programmable encryption.
What does HPW stand for?
HPW stands for High Performance Waveform (satellite communications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPW
We have 44 other meanings of HPW in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatic Portal Vascular Resistance
- Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstrictor Response
- High Performance Valve Spring Kit
- Human Powered Vehicles of Southern Ontario (Canada)
- High-Pressure and Variable-Temperature (chemical engineering)
- Hewlett-Packard Visual User Environment
- Harry Potter Wiki (database; J.K. Rowling)
- Heating Plumbing & Welding (Northampton, UK, based heating installers)
- Height Weight Proportional
- Hideous Piglet Wild-a-Beast (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For ground operations the Jitr supports Sincgars, Havequick II, VHF/UHF Am and FM, Mil-STD-188-181B and the High performance Waveform that provides 56 kbps data transfers.
Users can set the High Performance Waveform (HPW) Time of Day (TOD) for all active radios with a single click of a button from the global configuration page.
The AN/PRC-117F(C) has a true dual data capability, supporting both High Performance Waveform (HPW) and legacy-based data systems.