Auto Business News-November 10, 2010--General Motors Corporation to re-launch High Performance Vehicle Operations unit(C)1994-2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does HPVO stand for?
HPVO stands for High Performance Vehicle Operations (General Motors)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPVO
- High-Pressure Vacuum Gas Oil
- Himachal Pradesh Voluntary Health Association (Himachal Pradesh, India)
- Hancock Point Village Improvement Society (Hancock Point, Maine)
- High Production Volume Information System (US EPA)
- High Priority Violator List (US EPA)
- High-Pressure Vapor-Liquid Equilibria
- Heterogeneous Parallel Virtual Machine (computing)
- High Performance Virtual Machine
- Harry Potter Vietnam Network
- Hematogenous Pyogenic Vertebral Osteomyelitis (orthopedics)
- Human Powered Vehicle Operators of Ottawa
- Human Powered Vehicle Operators of Ottawa (bicycling group; Canada)
- High Peaks Venture Partners
- Hepatic Portal Vascular Resistance
- Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstrictor Response
- High Performance Valve Spring Kit
- Human Powered Vehicles of Southern Ontario (Canada)
- High-Pressure and Variable-Temperature (chemical engineering)
- Hewlett-Packard Visual User Environment
- Harry Potter Wiki (database; J.K. Rowling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk General Motors Corporation (GM) (NYSE: GM), the world's largest automaker, is not withdrawing certain models despite the demise of High Performance Vehicle Operations (HPVO).
GMPD) personnel working with John Heinricy's High Performance Vehicle Operations.