Partnership Brings High Performance Reconfigurable Computing Capability to Embedded Cluster Computing BILLERICA, Mass.
What does HPRC stand for?
HPRC stands for High Performance Reconfigurable Computing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HPRC
We have 49 other meanings of HPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Performing Roller Club
- Hayward Patients Resource Center (Hayward, CA)
- Health Plan Report Card
- Health Policy Research Center (Milano Graduate School)
- Health Professions Recommendations Committee (Tufts University)
- Health Professions Resource Center (Texas)
- Health Promotion Research Center
- Health Promotion Resource Center
- Herbert-Priestley Resources Center (Gaylord College)
- Hereditary Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma
- High Performance Resin Case
- Historic Preservation Review Committee
- Holme Pierrepont Running Club (UK)
- Hormone Refractory Prostrate Cancer
- Horse-Power-Racing Club
- Hot Pants Road Club
- Housing Program Review Committee
- Housing Proposal Review Committee (California State University)
- HP Response Center
- Human Performance Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, Convey Chief Scientist and industry notable Steve Wallach gave the keynote address "Processor Architecture: Past, Present, Future" to the attendees of the second international workshop on High Performance Reconfigurable Computing Technology and Applications (HPRCTA) held in conjunction with SC08 at 8:30 a.
The result of our collaboration with NCSA will now give programmers in the areas of synthetic aperture radar (SAR), soft radio and image processing a direct path to take advantage of the power of our new portable and 6U CPCI high performance reconfigurable computing systems using software they're intimately familiar with," said Jon Huppenthal, President and CEO of SRC Computers.