com)-- The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) - the fastest growing and largest corporate network focused on the practices of high performance organizations - continued its rapid growth with the largest first quarter in company history.
What does HPO stand for?
HPO stands for High Performance Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPO
We have 61 other meanings of HPO in our Acronym Attic
- Hypothalamic-Pituitary Neurosecretory System
- Hereditary Porcine Neuronal System Degeneration
- High-Performance Network Service Provider
- Hunters Point Naval Shipyard (San Francisco, California)
- Hewlett Packard New Zealand
- Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra (Ontario, Canada)
- Head Post Office
- Health Promotion Officer
- Helix-Profile Optimization
- High Performance Option
- High Power Objective (microscope lens)
- High Power Operation
- High Priority Occupation (Pennsylvania)
- High Purity Oxygen
- Highway Post Office
- Hitachi Philharmonic Orchestra (est. 1995; Japan)
- Hoechst Aktiengesellschaft & Co. Procurement Olefin KG
- Home Port
- Homeowner Protection Office (Canada)
- Honours Pathway Option (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McKeown has joined Sun Chemical Corporation, Fort Lee, NJ, as senior vice president, people services, responsible for creating a high performance organization and making Sun Chemical one of the most attractive places to work.
The contract is part of the Office of Inspector General's strategic plan and goal to become a High Performance Organization, a highly reputable organizational change model.
From a solution provider company attending the marcus evans Chief Learning Officer Summit Spring 2011 and HR Summit 2011, Gregory highlights the characteristics of high performance organizations and discusses learning and development strategies.
Through years of longitudinal studies and in-depth analysis of what drives productivity, i4cp has the business community abuzz with our Five Domains of High Performance Organizations.
Voice and Web conferencing will become as ubiquitous as email in high performance organizations.
He has a proven track record for building and managing high performance organizations - sales, marketing, strategic business development, professional services, products, and finance.
Jay is an inspirational leader and has a long track record building high performance organizations," said Scott Meyer, managing partner of Pangea.