What does HPMAC stand for?
HPMAC stands for High Performance Membrane Affinity Chromatography
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- hydrochloric/peroxide mix (semiconductor wafer manufacturing)
- Hyman, Phelps & McNamara (Washington, DC)
- Hyper Page Mode
- Hardwood Plywood Manufacturers Association
- Hawaii Petroleum Marketers Association (Hilo, HI)
- Hawaii Psychiatric Medical Association
- High-Performance Memory Access (computing)
- Highly Protected Marine Area (UK)
- Human Placental Microsomal Aromatase
- Hydroxypropyl Mercapturic Acid (toxicology)
- Human Performance and Motion Analysis Laboratory
- Heidell, Pittoni, Murphy & Bach, LLP (law firm; New York, NY)
- Herosoft Personal Media Center
- High Performance Manufacturing Consortium
- High Performance Membrane Chromatography
- High Priority Machine Check
- His Praise Men's Chorus (Portland, OR)
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Honda Parts Manufacturing Corporation
- Horticultural Produce Marketing and Processing Corporation Ltd.