ROUND ROCK, Texas -- Small- and medium-sized customers can now have high performance Local Area Network (LAN) switches with Web-managed capabilities from Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) at the cost and convenience of Dell's unmanaged switches(a).
What does HIPERLAN stand for?
HIPERLAN stands for High Performance Local Area Network (European)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- HarbourVest International Private Equity Partners
- Health Infrastructure Preparedness and Emergency Response (New Jersey)
- High Impact Pervasive
- High Intensity Plasma Experimental Research (Japan)
- High Performance Embedded Reasoning
- High-Performance Distributed
- High Performance Radio Access (Europe)
- High Performance Computing Applications in Mexico
- High Performance Computing in Geosciences
- High Performance IO
- High Performance Radio Metropolitan Area Network (Europe)
- High Performance Concrete Paving (software-based prediction tool developed by the Federal Highway Administration)
- High Performance Steel for 2100s
- High Performance Transport
- Himpunan Pelajar Bahasa Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: Entire Collection of Indonesian Language Students)
- High Performance Extranet
- Hereditary Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (rare disease)
- High Institute for Plastics Fabrication
- Housing Industry Prospects Forum (Australia)
- Human Interstitial Pulmonary fibrosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
QuarterBack transforms cable television networks into high performance local area networks, enabling always-on Internet access up to 100 times faster than traditional dial-up modems.
Today, Racore Technology designs, develops, and markets high performance Local Area Network products with emphasis on Fiber Optics, Token-Ring and 10/100 Ethernet technologies to government agencies and private sector companies all over the world.
To perform the simulations and computational models, some of our scientists require extensive supercomputing even for a single job; and one cost-effective approach to achieving that capability is to harness several clusters together across a relatively inexpensive, very high performance local area network such as the E300 provides.
today announced a high performance local area network (LAN) switching solution that will ready midmarket customers -- mid-sized companies and branch offices with 250-1000 employees -- for deployment of IP telephony and other converged applications.