The launch of up to 8Mb broadband with a high performance hub enables small and medium businesses to network their office and make the most of their broadband connection with products and services such as BT Business Voice, Fusion or IT Support Manager.
What does HPH stand for?
HPH stands for High Performance Hub
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPH
We have 50 other meanings of HPH in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Power Generation System (product)
- High-Pressure Gas Scintillation Proportional Counter
- High-Pressure Gas Tank (NASA)
- Haiphong Catbi (airport code, Vietnam)
- Hand Pull Hole (light rail)
- Handley Page Herald (model airplane)
- Hashimoto-Pritzker Histiocytosis (disease)
- Health Promoting Hospitals
- Helix Pomatia Hemocyanin
- High Performance Helicopter
- High Performance Hydrogen (furnaces)
- Highland Park Hospital
- Hodge Podge Hardware
- Human-Powered Helicopter (engineering)
- Hutchinson Port Holdings, Ltd.
- Hawaii Public Health Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hawaii Public Housing Authority
- Historic Paulus Hook Association, Inc. (Jersey City, NJ)
- Holly Park Homeowners Association (Hawthorne, CA)
- Horsham Preservation and Historical Association (Horsham, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Equinix, Van Camp is responsible for building the company's position as the leading provider of Internet Business Exchange(TM) (IBX)(TM) centers, which serve as high performance hubs for Internet exchange and infrastructure services.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- SKF, a long-standing partner with Ferrari in the development of bearings and seals for both its road and racing vehicles, is producing high performance hub bearing units for the new Ferrari F430 and Superamerica Convertible.
This solution is comprised of high performance hubs and switches, remote access servers, adapter cards, routers, and network print servers.
Architecture and Key Features The EIFO-FL switching hub is based on Network Peripherals' proprietary high performance hub architecture in which data packet-switching is achieved at wire speed using a custom ASIC chip.