Analysis of serum lipoproteins by high performance gel filtration chromatography.
What does HPGFC stand for?
HPGFC stands for High Performance Gel Filtration Chromatography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Haile Plantation Golf & Country Club (Gainesville, FL)
- High Plains Global Change Experiment (Cheyenne, WY; USDA)
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Hematopoietic Prostaglandin D2 Synthase
- High Purity Germanium
- High-Performance Gel Electrophoresis (biochemistry)
- Hunan Pacific Geological Exploration Inc.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (book/movie)
- High-Pressure Gas-Filled (pipe-type cable system)
- Hybridoma Plasmacytoma Growth Factor
- Haunted Parkersburg Ghost Hunters (West Virginia)
- Human Placental Growth Hormone
- Human Pancreatic Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Human Prostaglandin G/H Synthase
- Healthcare Placement Group, Inc. (California)
- Human Pituitary Gonadotropin Index
- Health Physics Great Ideas Database
- Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language
- High Priests Group Leader
- Human Population Genetics Laboratory (Stanford University School of Medicine; California)