Lord Paul Drayson- Founder and Managing Partner of Drayson Racing Technologies, a motorsport R&D business that develops novel technologies such as high performance electric drives.
What does HPED stand for?
HPED stands for High Performance Electric Drive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HPED
We have 3 other meanings of HPED in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance Embedded Computing
- High Powered Expert Committee
- Highland Pony Enthusiasts Club (UK)
- Houston Police Equipment Company
- High-Performance Embedded Computing Software Initiative
- Hidden PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Ebay Counter System (auction counter tool)
- Hartford Postal Employees Credit Union (Hartford, CT)
- Health and Physical Education
- Health Promoting Emergency Departments (Australia)
- Health Promotion and Education Database
- High Point Economic Development Corporation (North Carolina, USA)
- Humboldt Park Economic Development Corporation (Illinois)
- Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Society for Human Performance in Extreme Environments
- Harry Potter Education Fanon
- Health Professions Education Foundation (California)
- Human Powered Energy Generator
- Health, Physical Education and Human Services
- Health and Physical Education Interest (University of Delaware)
- High Pressure Electrokinetic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Electromagnetics Development Center, a leading developer and manufacturer of high performance electric drive motors, is part of Kaman Aerospace Corp.
Enova has supplied electric drive train components to Tanfield since 2006, to help produce high performance electric drive train systems for Smith Electric Vehicle's zero emission vans and trucks.