The latest release of Sybase IQ combines this breadth of tools with the ability for enterprises and application vendors to design high performance data analysis techniques to fully unlock the true potential of Big Data analytics.
What does HPDA stand for?
HPDA stands for High Performance Data Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HPDA
We have 3 other meanings of HPDA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Population Density
- Human Pulmonary Dirofilariasis
- Humanitarian Programming Document
- Hunan Pacific Drilling
- Hybrid Photon Detector (physics)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- High Performance Digital Temporal Analyzer
- Halton-Peel Dental Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Heart of Pinellas Decorative Artists (est. 1977; Largo, FL)
- Hidroelectrica Piedra Del Aguila (Argentinean electric services)
- Hipster Parietal Disgorgement Aid
- Human Progenitor-Derived Astrocytes (cells)
- Hypothalamic Perifornical Defence Area
- Health Policy Development Branch (Kentucky Department for Public Health)
- Harry Potter Dialogue Centre
- High Performance Data Conditioning
- High Performance Distributed Computing
- High Performance Driving Course (Grand Prix auto racing)
- High Pressure Die Casting (metal casting technique)
- Holden Performance Driving Centre (sportscar racing; Norwell, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The merger brings together a set of complementary products and services that will further strengthen Kognitio's offering in the high performance data analysis market.
Whether used for data collection systems and/or high performance data analysis applications, the Virtex-5 family provides a highly integrated SOC platform to address our markets like never before.
1 of the QueryObject System, the high performance data analysis environment that is specialized for rapid analysis of very large volumes of business data.
TANTAU Software's family of products includes, the TANTAU Application Server, a flexible component-based infrastructure that enables rapid integration of new and legacy applications with the Internet; Krypton, a component-based application environment, that includes the development tools necessary to create distributed, object oriented applications; InfoCharger, a high performance data analysis engine that operates at "Internet speed", some 100 to 1000 times faster than traditional database management systems; and, Titanium, a scalable, reliable, high-speed inter-processor communications layer.