lt;p>The ARI disclosure comes two years after the Iranian High Performance Computing Research Center said that it had assembled a Linux-based supercomputer using 216 Opteron processing cores.
What does HPCRC stand for?
HPCRC stands for High Performance Computing Research Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of HPCRC in our Acronym Attic
- HIV Prevention Community Planning Support and Development Initiative (New Brunswick, NJ)
- High Performance Concrete Reinforcing (manufacturing technology)
- High Performance Corrosion Resistant (trademark of Abu Garcia)
- High Period Change Rates (astronomy)
- High Pressure Chronic Retention (urology)
- High Pressure Common Rail
- High Pressure Compressor Rotor (combustion turbine)
- Hospital Physicians in Clinical Research (research firm)
- Humanitarian Policy and Conflict Research (Harvard University International Law Research Program)
- High-Performance Computing Revitalization Act of 2004
- High Performance Computing Research Department (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; California)
- Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths (scholarly journal)
- High Performance Computing Reliability Issues
- HPMPC (Hydroxy 2 Phosphonomethoxy Propyl Cytosine) Peripheral CMV (Cytomegalovirus) Retinitis Trial (AIDS study)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book/movie)
- Hewlett-Packard Cloud Services (computing)
- High Performance Communication Server
- High Performance Computing and Simulation (symposium)
- High Performance Computing Symposium
- High Performance Computing Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
NCSI) has acquired and installed a Cray X1E vector supercomputer for the Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC).
The Army High Performance Computing Research Center is supported by the United States Army Research Office Mathematical and Computer Sciences Division under a Department of the Army contract, which was awarded the University of Minnesota and MSCI in 1989.
Data will be drawn from EROS to be processed on a massively parallel supercomputer system at the Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC), based at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
NCSI) has acquired and installed a Cray X1E(TM) vector supercomputer for the Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC).
The Cray X1 predecessor system has turned in record results on large, challenging scientific and engineering applications: --An Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC) unstructured mesh computational fluid dynamics (CFD) application ran at a sustained speed exceeding one teraflop on a Cray X1 supercomputer with 256 multistreaming processors.
Army's High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC).
Highest Reported Scores on More Comprehensive HPC Challenge Benchmark Based on test results reported by customers including the Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC), Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) and the U.