Search engines and portals like Baidu, are on the cutting edge of a new economy, leveraging cost-effective high performance computing networks to quickly provide Internet users with answers.
What does HPCN stand for?
HPCN stands for High Performance Computing Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPCN
We have 6 other meanings of HPCN in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance Computing Management Office
- High Performance Computing Modernization Office
- High Performance Computing Modernization Program (US DoD)
- High-Performance Computer Monitoring Project
- High Performance Computing Modernization Program Office (Department of Defense)
- High Park Centennial Montessori School (Canada)
- High Performance Concrete Masonry Units
- Harlem Palliative Care Network (New York, NY)
- Heinrich Professional Consultant Network (Stuttgart, Germany)
- High Performance Computing and Networking
- High Performance Computing and Networking Center (Kasetsart University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Northern Colorado, Incorporated
- High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems
- Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida
- High-Performance Computing Network
- Hospice Palliative Care Nursing Standards (Canada)
- High Pressure Cut Out (type of switch)
- Harris Prairie Church of Christ (Granger, IN, USA)
- Highland Park Church of Christ (Topeka, KS, USA)
- Hydro Power Construction Oversight Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
In setting a new land speed record and providing the 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone for the Bandwidth Challenge and SCinet, the TeraScale E-Series displayed industry-leading port densities, as well as unmatched reliability in a production environment, proving once again that it is uniquely suited for high performance computing networks.
The Force10 TeraScale E1200 switch/router will provide the 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and aggregation for SCinet, the conference's production-quality network that connects exhibition spaces with the world's leading high performance computing networks for the annual Bandwidth Challenge, a competition to obtain record levels of network throughput.