NCSI) has acquired and installed a Cray X1E vector supercomputer for the Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC).
What does HiPC stand for?
HiPC stands for High Performance Computing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HiPC
We have 28 other meanings of HiPC in our Acronym Attic
- High Impulse Precision Armament System
- High Performance Armament System
- High Power Auroral Stimulation
- Hi Parkes All-Sky Survey (radio astronomy)
- High Performance Antiproton Trap
- High Income Principal and Yield Securities Corporation
- Hypoxia-Inducible Protein Binding Site
- Health Insurance Purchasing Cooperative
- Heavily Indebted Poor Country (World Bank initiative)
- Heterogeneous Interprocess Communications
- Highly Indebted Poor Countries
- Highly Indebted Poorest Country
- Hosted IP Centrex
- Hawaii Island Portuguese Chamber of Commerce (Hilo, Hawaii; est. 1982)
- Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre (hotel; Czech Republic)
- Highly Indebted Poor Country Initiative
- Hastings Intellectual Property and Cyber Law Society (Hastings College of the Law; University of California)
- Hamilton Investment Properties Community Housing Organization
- Highly Indebted Poor Country Program
- Hosted Internet Protocol Communication Service (SBC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With origins in the DARPA Strategic Computing program of the mid-1980s, Beowulf-class cluster computing has evolved as the dominant approach for developing high performance computing systems.
4 Million High Performance Computing System at the Meraka Institute in Cape Town BRISTOL, England -- ClearSpeed Technology (LSE:CSD), the world leader in acceleration technology for high performance computing (HPC), today announced that the company is part of a $1.
The premier event for high performance computing takes place in Tampa from November 13-16.
DRC Computer Corporation joins forces with Microway to deliver superior processing power to High Performance Computing (HPC) users.
It is based upon a highly synergetic collaboration of projects which span a broad range of disciplines and are united by the goal of pushing the state-of-the-art in the field of software for High Performance Computing and Grid Computing.
ROUND ROCK, Texas -- The Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC), an Air Force research laboratory center managed by the University of Hawaii, has announced that it will install a 5,120-processor high-performance computing cluster using Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) servers.
The DOE initially began accepting proposals from industry leaders for this program in 2005, as encouraged in reports and case studies by the High Performance Computing Initiative of the Council on Competitiveness.