For this study, Lusk and collaborators used a National Science Foundation (NSF)-supported high performance computer cluster to quantify the relationship between the rate of MEG and quantum dot size.
What does HPCC stand for?
HPCC stands for High Performance Computer Cluster
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HPCC
We have 97 other meanings of HPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Hospice and Palliative Care Association of New York State
- High-Pressure Collaborative Access Team
- High Point Community against Violence (High Point, NC)
- Human Placental Cord Blood
- Hyde Park Chinese Baptist Church (Austin, TX)
- High Performance Computing Basic Profile
- High Pressure Chamber
- Hastings Poster Canopy Bedroom Set (Magnussen Home)
- High Performance Commercial Building Systems (California)
- Heritage Park Community Center
- High Performance Computing & Communications
- High Performance Computing Center
- High Performance Control Center
- High-Precision Contour Control
- Highly Premixed Cool Combustion
- Hilton Palmyra Cricket Club (Melville, VA)
- Hospice and Palliative Care Center
- Housing Partnership of Chester County (Downington, PA)
- High Performance Computing, Communications & Simulation
- Haig Point Club and Community Association (South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About XS International XS International is a leading IT services company, specializing in maintenance for enterprise servers, networking, and storage, as well as high performance computer clusters.
1 million worth of specialist high performance computing equipment based on state-of-the-art IBM IntelliStation graphical workstations, IBM Deep Computing Visualization (DCV) software, a high performance computer cluster, and associated storage.
Boasting switching latencies that are as much as 45% faster than competitive offerings, the InfinIO 3000 is the ideal interconnect for building high performance computer clusters from groups of commodity servers.
MSC Software "Since MSC Software offers MSC Linux, a distribution specialized for high performance computer clusters, complying to the LSB gives our customers peace of mind," said Greg Sikes, general manager, High Performance Computing Division, MSC Software.