95 Hardcover HD58 Nunes (executive director of research, Accenture Institute for High Performance Business) and Breene (CEO of Accenture Interactive) assert that a high performance business follows a natural life cycle known as an "s" curve in which it slowly gains more and more dominance of a particular market, eventually levels off, and then usually dies after a period of struggle.
What does HPB stand for?
HPB stands for High Performance Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPB
We have 65 other meanings of HPB in our Acronym Attic
- Harbor Patrol Boat
- Health Professions Building (various universities)
- Health Promotion and Behavior (Georgia)
- Health Promotion Board (Singapore)
- Health Protection Branch, Canada
- Heated Build Platform (printing)
- Heirloom Preservation Bag
- Helping Phriendly Book
- Henry Paul Band (1979-1983)
- Hepatic-Pancreatic-Biliary (oncology)
- High Ping Bait (gaming)
- High Ping Bastard (gaming)
- High Plains Biker
- High Pressure Blower (various companies)
- Historic Preservation Board (various locations)
- Hollywood Pictures Backlot (Disney's California Adventure)
- Hooper Bay, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Hrvatska Poštanska Banka (Croatian Post Bank)
- Hull Power Box (A3 Bradley)
- Huskies Pep Band (Michigan Technological University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High Performance Business Strategy Ap Eigenhuis & Rob van Dijk Kogan Page USA 525 South 4th Street, #241, Philadelphia, PA 19147 9780749450137, $70.
According to Nayak, the ideal high performance business would be a company whose growth rate is consistently higher than the industry average and whose return on equity consistently places it in at least the 95th percentile within the industry.
SilverStorm Technologies, a leader in cluster networking for high performance business computing, announced today that it has contributed its RDS (Reliable Datagram Sockets) protocol sources to the OpenIB community.
SilverStorm Technologies, a leader in cluster networking for high performance business computing, announced today that it will be showcasing its InfiniBand based interconnect solutions including its new RAC Accelerator technology at the Oracle OpenWorld exhibit, September 19-22, 2005.
Through backing this merger, the investors have paved the way for the first UK-based contender to gain significant share in the very high performance business intelligence market, generally the domain of US technology companies.
SilverStorm Technologies, a leader in cluster networking for high performance business computing, announced today that Paderborn University has deployed SilverStorm's 9240 InfiniBand switch as the interconnect fabric for their Arminius high performance computing and visualization cluster.
formerly InfiniCon Systems), the leader in clustered networking for high performance business computing, today announced the appointment of Reini Florin to the position of Vice President of Marketing.