Then there is the more sophisticated help available at Birmingham High Performance Athletics Centre at the Alexander Stadium where she works on her fitness and at Lilleshall Sports Centre.
What does HiPAC stand for?
HiPAC stands for High Performance Athletics Centre (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HiPAC
We have 1 other meaning of HiPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Island Psychologists Association
- Health Information Privacy Act of 1999
- Health Insurance Plan Administrators
- Heparin-Induced Platelet Aggregation
- High Intensity Proton Accelerator
- Home Improvement Products Association
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Heparin Induced Platelet Activation Assay
- Heparin-Induced Platelet Aggregation Assay
- High-Performance Attack Aircraft System
- High Pressure Air Compressor
- Honeywell International Political Action Committee (Honeywell International)
- Home Information Pack Action Group (UK)
- Heads of Investment Promotion Agencies Meeting (Fiji)
- High Precision Acoustic Positioning
- High-Power Acquisition Radar
- Hot In-Place Asphalt Recycling (pavements)
- High Impulse Precision Armament System
- High Performance Armament System
- High Power Auroral Stimulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The match also marked another milestone in the development of Loughborough's sports facilities, with the official opening of a pounds 5m high performance athletics centre.