The superior quality ingredients in ENU, including whey protein isolates, quinoa, brown rice, high oleic sunflower oil and coconut oil, will make the product attractive to a broad spectrum of consumers, from those seeking to gain or maintain weight to endurance athletes who desire a product with more calorie density and higher levels of premium protein that promote muscle health.
What does HOSO stand for?
HOSO stands for High Oleic Sunflower Oil
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOSO
We have 1 other meaning of HOSO in our Acronym Attic
- Hertfordshire Oil Storage Ltd. (UK)
- Hands On Sign Language Services (California)
- Higher Order Sliding Modes
- Holme on Spalding Moor (UK county)
- Host Operations System Manager
- High-Order Sliding Mode Control (aeronautics)
- High-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Hands on Science Outreach, Inc. (1984-2007; Silver Spring, MD)
- Head On Shell On (seafood)
- Head on Skin On (seafood)
- Hollywood South (nickname for Shreveport, LA)
- Home Office, Small Office
- Hamilton Oxford Schools Partnership (education improvement partnership; Oxford, England, UK)
- Hot Springs National Park (US National Park Service)
- House Sparrow
- Hybrid-Organic-Siloxane-Polymer (dielectric)
- Hospital Company
- Health and Other Service Personnel Trade Union of South Africa
- Hurt Operative Safely Protected in Totally Antiseptic Location (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soybean Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, High Linoleic Safflower Oil, Avocado Oil
Therefore this oil was classified within usual sunflower oil group because high oleic sunflower oil has more than 75% oleic acid.
High oleic sunflower oil (78% oleic acid) produced the lowest levels of TPCs, and the lowest levels of hexanal and pentanal compounds, indicating greater frying oil stability and oxidative stability of the food.
Soybean Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil
Walkers, the bestselling crisps in the UK, are now cooked in a blend of vegetable oil and high oleic sunflower oil so they contain 30% less saturated fat than they did in 2003.
High oleic sunflower oil (78% oleic acid) produced the lowest levels of TPCs and the lowest levels of hexanal and pentanal compounds, indicating greater frying oil stability and oxidative stability of the food.
Optimum has several other products on the market, including Optimum(R) Low Saturate Soybean Oil, Optimum(R) Low Linolenic Soybean Oil, Optimum(R) High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Optimum(R) High Sucrose Soybeans and Optimum(R) High Protein Soybeans.