To that end, she urged elimination of the High Objective Uniform State Standard of Evaluation (HOUSSE), noting that "too many states have HOUSSE procedures that provide relatively weak indicators of a teacher's attainment of subject matter knowledge.
What does HOUSSE stand for?
HOUSSE stands for High Objective Uniform State Standard of Evaluation (public education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HOUSSE in our Acronym Attic
- Hungarian Oracle User Group
- Hellenic Organization of University Graduates of America
- Hillary Obama United Not Divided
- Home Owners Utility Services (Australia)
- Hrvatski Ognjistari U Svicarskoj (Croatian: Croatian Organization in Switzerland)
- Helping Oilheat Users Save Energy
- Helping Our Undergraduates Succeed in Education (West Virginia)
- High Objective Uniform State Evaluation (New Jersey)
- Homeownership Opportunities for Uniformed Services and Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several schools in Alabama piloted the high objective uniform state standard of evaluation (HOUSSE) in August, September, and October of 2003.
Teachers will be allowed to demonstrate competence in core academic subject areas based on taking a high objective uniform state standard of evaluation (HOUSSE) as defined in NCLB.