New Tivar HPV is an ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) developed specifically for wear components subject: to challenging production environments, such as high speeds, high temperatures, high loads and aggressive cleaning agents.
What does HMWPE stand for?
HMWPE stands for High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Molecular Weight Methacrylate
- Higher Molecular Weight Multimers
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Consortium
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division (Colorado)
- High Molecular Weight Form of Myosin I
- Hazardous Materials & Waste Management Plan
- High Molecular Weight Peptide
- high-molecular-weight protein
- High-Molecular-Weight Protein 1
- High Molecular Weight Protein 2
- High-Molecular-Weight Protein Fraction
- Harris Methodist Walls Regional (Fort Worth, TX hospital)
- High-Molecular-Weight Renin
- Hazardous Material Warning Sheet
- Hazardous Material Warning Summary
- Hellenic Malt Whisky Society (Greece)
- High Molecular Weight Species
- High Molecular Weight Suppressor Factor
- High Molecular Weight Soluble Polymers
Samples in periodicals archive:
BMS recently teamed up with fiber manufacturer DSM Dyneema as a proven specialist in processing Dyneema Purity and Dyneema Purity BLUE, the first ever 100% colored implantable grade Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber.
Invision 3570 resin is a high-clarity, high-gloss, non-stress whitening olefin capstock material, which can be directly co-extruded onto polyethylene resins, such as high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE).
McKellop H, Shen FW, Lu B, Campbell P, Salovey R: Development of an extremely wear-resistant ultra high molecular weight polyethylene for total hip replacements.
Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) has been used as the bearing material in the majority of joint endoprostheses for more than 25 years.
Dyneema Purity BLUE is the first 100% colored implantable grade Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber in the world and will enable innovative new additions to BMS' biomedical textile capabilities.
An Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene guide track can resume its profile after the wind dissipates, allowing the door to continue to operate.
THERMOLUMINESCENCE IN THERMALLY QUENCHED ULTRA HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT POLYETHYLENE.