converts commercially available high molecular weight high density polyethylene ("HMWHDPE") resins into thin film, which is either sold directly into industrial or packaging applications or converted in-house into carryout bags of "T-shirt sack" design for supermarkets, convenience stores and other retail markets.
What does HMWHDPE stand for?
HMWHDPE stands for High Molecular Weight High Density Polyethylene
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Huron Mountain Wildlife Foundation (est. 1954)
- High Molecular Weight Fibrinogen Complexes
- Heavy Molecular Weight Fibrinogen Derivatives
- High Molecular Weight Glutenin
- Hospital Monsenhor Walfredo Gurgel (Portuguese: Monsignor Hospital in Walfredo Gurgel)
- High Molecular Weight Glutenin Subunits
- He-Man Woman Haters
- High Molecular Weight Hydrocarbon (petroleum)
- High-Molecular-Weight Heparin
- He-Man Woman Haters Club
- Highly Mechanised Weapon Handling System
- Hospital Medical Waste Incinerator
- Hessisches Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst (Germany)
- High Molecular Weight Kininogen (blood clotting factor)
- High-Molecular-Weight Keratin (kidney cancer indication)
- High Molecular Weight Mannoprotein
- High Molecular Weight Methacrylate
- Higher Molecular Weight Multimers
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Consortium