Conversely, a layer of the film overlaid on a printed circuit board would produce increased stability in normal and humid environments, owing to the film's high moisture resistance.
What does HMR stand for?
HMR stands for High Moisture Resistance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMR
We have 78 other meanings of HMR in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Material Report
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Header Manipulation Rule (computing)
- Headquarters Maintenance Requirement
- Headquarters Modification Request
- Health and Medical Record
- Health Management Review (South Africa)
- Heavy Metal Removal (industrial wastewater treatment plants)
- Heavy Metal Rock
- Hierarchical Moderated Regression (decision theory)
- Home Meal Replacement
- Home Media Research
- Home of Relative (reform plan; Illinois)
- Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont (Montréal, Canada)
- Hornady Magnum Rimfire (ammunition)
- Hotel Motel Restaurant (hospitality Industry)
- Hour Meter Reading
- Human Mineralocorticoid Receptor (pharmaceutical industry)
- Human Resources
- Hungry Mind Review (literary journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, Avago's HLMP-ELxx/EGxx series are made with an advanced optical grade epoxy to provide superior high temperature and high moisture resistance performance in outdoor ESS applications.
The combination of high power density and high moisture resistance will enable the development of new horticulture fixtures which capitalize on the energy efficient, highly robust, and long lasting benefits of LEDs.
Primarily because of their inherent high moisture resistance, polypropylene fibers and yarns have not been easily and safely dyeable.