Identification of high mobility group protein I(Y) as potential progression marker for prostate cancer by differential hybridization analysis.
What does HMGP stand for?
HMGP stands for High Mobility Group Protein
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMGP
We have 1 other meaning of HMGP in our Acronym Attic
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)
- High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Mobility Group Nucleosome-Binding (protein)
- His Majesty's Government of Nepal
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
- Human Muscle Glycogen Phosphorylase
- Heartland Meat Goat Producers Association
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA Reductase (enzyme)
- Healthy Marriages Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hall-Mark Global Solutions (computer distributor)
- Hazardous Material Guide Sheet
- Hellenic Military Geographical Service
- Historical Miniatures Gaming Society
- Human Muscle Glycogen Synthase
- Human-Mouse Gene Searcher (bioinformatics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High mobility group protein 1 (HMGB1) has been implicated in diverse cellular functions, including determination of nucleosomal structure and stability and binding of transcription factors to their cognate DNA sequences (1-4).