Ground control stations are essential components of the system, and GA-ASI offers a whole range of stations - Standard GCS, Multi-Aircraft Control (MAC) GCS, High Mobility Ground Control Station (HMGCS), Portable Ground Control Station (PGCS), Multi-Function Workstation (MFW), Remote Video Receiver (RVT), and Rover.
What does HMGCS stand for?
HMGCS stands for High Mobility Ground Control Station (General Atomics Aeronautical Systems)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- High Mobility Group Box
- High Mobility Group Box Chromosomal Protein 1
- High Mobility Group Box 1
- Heaton Moor Golf Club (England)
- Hepatic Metastasis of Gastric Cancer (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Human and Molecular Genetics Center (est. 1999; Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Hydro-Membrane Gas Chromatography
- Her/His Majesty's Government Communications Centre (UK)
- HMG-CoA Lyase (deficiency)
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Reductase
- 3-@hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-Coa Synthase 2, Mitochondrial
- Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy (Longmont, Colorado)
- Human Gene Mutation Database (Institute of Medical Genetics in Cardiff, UK)
- Hardware Maintenance Generic Equipment List
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funds (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Honest Medical Guidance Foundation
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.