Oberthur Technologies ID-OnePIVAClient offers a high level interface to applications for accessing PIV card functionalities such as authentication, electronic signature and file encryption.
What does HLI stand for?
HLI stands for High Level Interface
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of HLI
We have 53 other meanings of HLI in our Acronym Attic
- Hardin Library for Health Sciences (University of Iowa)
- Hidden Line Hidden Surface
- Highland Livestock Heritage Society (Dingwall, Scotland, UK)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Hidden-Line, Hidden-Surface Removal
- Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin, Inc. (investment banking services)
- Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. (Delaware)
- Healthy Living Initiative (UK)
- Hekemian Laboratories Incorporated
- High Layer Information
- High-Low Impedance (microwave theory)
- Highland Light Infantry
- Hispanic Leadership Institute
- Host Language Interface
- Howard Leight Industries (various locations)
- Human Life International
- Hong Leong Islamic Bank (Malaysia)
- Hargovan Lakhmidas Institute of Commerce
- Home Loan Investment Company (Colorado)
- Housing Loans Insurance Corporation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Mathematica 7, researchers and scientists can easily tap the enormous parallel processing power of NVIDIA GPU's through a familiar high level interface," said Andy Keane, general manager of the GPU Computing business at NVIDIA.
Oberthur Technologies ID-OnePIV[R]Client offers a high level interface to applications for accessing PIV card functionalities such as authentication, electronic signature and file encryption.
IMS CS provides a high level interface and complete isolation for the developer from the quirks of the different communications vendors HLLAPI implementations.
The SANKHYA Varadhi product range helps embedded systems developers and enterprise developers creating lightweight enterprise applications design high level interfaces to their applications and integrate them in a standards compliant manner.
Easy-to-Use and Learn The use models present a high level interface that is virtually transparent to the end user who needs to learn only four commands to use the system.
amp;uot; The new features include: COBOL code for multi-threaded applications, which makes it more efficient for multiple users of certain Web architectures to access sites simultaneously; an event-tracking log for Windows NT; abend-monitoring, including just-in-time debugging; and a high level interface that brings ISAPI programming for Microsoft Web applications easily within reach of all COBOL programmers.
With the Java(TM) language and a high level interface, this platform enables users to develop new applications on SIM ROCK'n Tree with great flexibility in record time.