The study was finalised on the 12th of December and was designed to provide high level estimates of operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX) for the Project based on current knowledge.
What does HLE stand for?
HLE stands for High Level Estimate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLE
We have 37 other meanings of HLE in our Acronym Attic
- Hitachi-LG Data Storage (est. 2000; South Korea and Japan)
- Homeland Defense and Security
- Host Language Document Type
- Hostile Litho-Density Tool
- Human Logic Deficiency Virus
- High Level Design Validation and Test (Workshop)
- High-Level Defense Waste
- Half-Life Elite (gaming, Half-Life modification)
- Healthy Life Expectancy
- Hertz Local Edition
- Higher Layer Entity (computing)
- Holy Land Experience (Christian exhibit and museum; Orlando, FL)
- Home Learning Environment (early education)
- Houston Language Emulator
- Humane Law Enforcement (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and New York City Police Department)
- Heartland Lions Eye Banks
- Healthy Living East Cambridgeshire (UK)
- Human Lens Epithelial Cell (eye)
- High Level Experts Group
- Horse Leukocyte Elastase Inhibitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Look back studies frequently use questionnaires or surveys asking research personnel to reflect on qualified research activities that may have occurred during the course of one or more prior tax years," says Malo; "the IRS has criticized these types of studies for generating high level estimates of qualified research expense - particularly as it relates to wage and salary expense.
German power supply and demand data (both current and forecast to 2012) coupled to a high level estimate of power imports, exports and losses.