The High Level Commission for Information Technology is also planning to introduce a three-year integrated work plan to effectively implement the policy for the development of the IT sector in the country as most of the policies could not be implemented effectively.
What does HLCIT stand for?
HLCIT stands for High Level Commission for Information Technology (Nepal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of HLCIT in our Acronym Attic
- High Level Consultative Group
- High Level Contact Group for Drug Control (US and Mexico)
- High Level Coordinating Group
- High Level Coordination Group
- Higher Level Core Group (India)
- Highlander: the Card Game
- Homosexual and Lesbian Community of Greece
- High Level Committee on Health (European Union)
- High Level Client Index
- High Level Committee on Indian Diaspora
- Hapag-Lloyd Container Line (worldwide shipping)
- High Level Command Language
- High-Level Concurrent Languages (programming languages workshop)
- Hind Lever Chemicals Ltd.
- Human Lymphoblastoid Cell Line
- High Level Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor
- Hughes Liquid Crystal Light Valve
- High Level Committee on Management (United Nations)
- High Level Component Model (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and KATHMANDU, Nepal, July 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IBM and the High Level Commission for Information Technology (HLCIT), Government of Nepal today announced a long-term cooperation and collaboration in developing policy, frameworks, research and solutions to support Nepal's vision of being a smart country.