More than 129,450 hours was spent working out at moderate intensity and the rest was at high intensity.
What does HI stand for?
HI stands for High Intensity (carbon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HI
We have 35 other meanings of HI in our Acronym Attic
- Height Indicator
- Height of Instrument (surveying)
- Heliospheric Imager
- HelpAge International
- Hemagglutination Inhibition
- Heritage India (festival)
- Herramientas Industriales (Spanish: hardware industry)
- Hertzian Indentation
- High Impedance
- High Inquisitor (Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time)
- High Nuc in Backhaul Check (airfare construction)
- Hindi (linguistics)
- Historiographical Institute (University of Tokyo; Japan)
- Hochschulverband für Informationswissenschaft eV
- Hochspannungsinstitut (German: High Voltage Institute)
- Holiday Inn
- Hollingshead International
- Home Improvement
- Homicidal Ideation
- Horizontal Indicator (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Future of High Intensity Sweeteners in China http://www.
Efficacy of local high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) in localized prostate cancer [abstract].
The Sabre FreeHand[TM] High Intensity Medical Pocket Light features a bright, 6,000 candlepower lamp with a clear lens.
Would preserve 80 percent of land and set aside 15 percent for moderate use and 5 percent for high intensity use.
The idea that low intensity aerobic activities are better for fat burning than high intensity exercise was given credence when several research studies indicated that low intensity activities burned a greater percentage of fat calories than high intensity activities.
It provides a way of confining a light beam so that it has a high intensity over a long distance.
com/research/471eb2/production_situati) has announced the addition of the "Production Situation of High Intensity Sweeteners in Asia Pacific" report to their offering.