Designed in response to customer demand, Dutch valve safety product manufacturer, Netherlocks has developed the facility for entirely remote operation of its FAITH partial stroke test (PST) system for emergency shut down (ESD) and high integrity pressure protection system (HIPPS) valves.
What does HIPPS stand for?
HIPPS stands for High Integrity Pressure Protection System (International Electrotechnical Commission Standards IEC 61511 and 61508)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIPPS
We have 1 other meaning of HIPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Habitat Destruction, Invasive Species, Population, Pollution, Overharvesting (factors endangering species)
- Hardened Infrastructure Protection, Persistent Operations (security)
- Headquarters Information Program Planning Office
- Help International Plant Protein Organisation (UK)
- Helping Improve Pediatric Practice Outcomes (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Highest Paid Person's Opinion
- Health Information Packet Posted On Seat
- High Performance Parallel Processor Interface
- Health Insurance Prospective Payment System
- High Integrity Pipeline Protection System (International Electrotechnical Commission Standards IEC 61511 and 61508)
- Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters
- Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youngsters (Canada)
- Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters (Australia)
- Health Insurance Premium Reimbursement
- Hedged Income Portfolio Review (investing)
- Honan Intraocular Pressure Reducer
- Hostile Intent: Phoenix Rising (video game)
- Hot In-Place Recycling (pavement)
- Hypermedia Image Processing Reference
- High-Speed Digital Processor Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new business has been launched to provide a one-stop design and manufacture service for high integrity pressure protection systems (Hipps) for the oil and gas subsea and topside sectors.
We have quiet electric-drive compressors, and we've installed a High Integrity Pressure Protection System (HIPPS) to minimize, if not prevent, the need for large flares.