As part of that endeavor, The High Heels Poker Tour will now award its league winners with live tournament entries and satellite buy-ins.
What does HHPT stand for?
HHPT stands for High Heels Poker Tour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHPT
We have 2 other meanings of HHPT in our Acronym Attic
- Hilton Head Plantation Property Owners Association
- Home Health Prospective Payment System
- Harper Houf Peterson Righellis, Inc
- Harvard Health Policy Review (Cambridge, MA)
- Health, Human Performance and Recreation
- Heinz Heisters Public Relations (Austria)
- Homines Hostes Populi Romani (Latin: People Hostil to the Romans, epigraphy)
- Hazardous Household Product Symbols
- Hemel Hempstead Photographic Society (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Healing Hands Physical Therapy (Louisville, KY)
- Hydraulic Hybrid Power Train (automotive industry)
- Harlem Hospital Pediatric Trauma Registry
- Health Habits Questionnaire
- Higher Headquarters
- Hudson Heritage Quilters (est. 1982; Wisconsin)
- Hickory Hill Quarter Horses (Bloomington, WI)
- Home Health Quality Improvement (2007-2008)
- Home Health Quality Initiative
- Half Horizontal Resolution (digital television)
- Hand-Held Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Presque Isle Downs & Casino will host the High Heels Poker Tour (HHPT) Sunday, June 10 at 4 p.
is why such outlets as the High Heels Poker Tour and Ladies International Poker Series were created.