a major CRT manufacturer, to immediately commence detailed technical discussions and business negotiations for a formal contractual arrangement between Telegen and SVAE regarding manufacture of Telegen's proprietary High Gain Emissive Display (HGED) flat panel display technology.
What does HGED stand for?
HGED stands for High Gain Emissive Display
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hofstra Gospel Ensemble (Hofstra University; Hempstead, NY)
- Howard Graphic Equipment Ltd. (Canada)
- Human Gingival Epithelial Cells
- Human Granulocytic Ehrlichiosis
- Hydrogen Gas Embrittlement
- Hawaii Government Employees Association
- High Grade Epithelial Abnormality
- Henry Grube Education Center (Canada)
- High Gain Earth Coverage
- Human Glomerular Epithelial Cell (physiology)
- Harvard Global Equity Initiative (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Hollywood Global Entertainment Network
- Hanford General-Employee Training
- Handling Gear Fixture
- Harold Grinspoon Foundation
- Head Gasket Failure
- Head of Global Finance
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Hereditary Gingival Fibromatosis
- Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren (Hermann Von Helmholtz Association of National Research Centres)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SID 2001--Telegen Corporation (OTCBB:TEGN) today announced that its subsidiary, Telegen Display Corporation, has introduced the latest advancements in its patented High Gain Emissive Display (HGED) technology to the industry and public at the Society for Information Display's 2001 Annual Exhibition, Booth 139, being held at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center through June 7.
Telegen Corporation (OTCBB:TEGN) announced today that its subsidiary, Telegen Display Corporation, will be publicly demonstrating an advanced High Gain Emissive Display (HGED) flat panel at the annual SID 2001 Show, Booth 139, being held June 5th through June 7th at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.
NASDAQ:TLGN) announced yesterday at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders that it has successfully fabricated a prototype of a 10 1/2" diagonal display utilizing its proprietary High Gain Emissive Display ("HGED") flat panel display technology.
NASDAQ:TLGN) Tuesday announced that it has filed a patent application for a unique electron control technology that is expected to lend higher resolution and longer life to the company's proprietary High Gain Emissive Display (HGED) flat panel displays.
This integration is a major internal milestone in the commercialization of the company's proprietary High Gain Emissive Display (HGED) technology.
It is related to the Telegen technology known as High Gain Emissive Display (HGED); two previous broad patents, covering basic structural elements of display technology, were filed in December, 1995 and December, 1996.
Brown's extensive background in the development of phosphors uniquely suited for use in Telegen's proprietary flat panel technology, High Gain Emissive Display, can be a strong cornerstone for Telegen's efforts.