High Frequency Surface Wave Radar System will be demonstrated at Hartlen Point, Nova Scotia WATERLOO, Ontario, Jan.
What does HFSWR stand for?
HFSWR stands for High Frequency Surface Wave Radar
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- High Frequency Single Sideband Radio
- High Frequency Spread Spectrum Communications
- Household Food Security Survey Module
- High Frequency Ship Shore Ship Buffer
- High Frequency Small Ship's Transmitter
- Have Fun Storming the Castle
- Hanoi Foreign Studies University
- Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley
- High Frequency Sight Words
- High Frequency Surface Wave
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system draws on a range of current capabilities developed by BAE Systems and includes: * High frequency surface wave radar to detect small boats well beyond the horizon at up to 25 km * Panoramic area surveillance system 360-degree video camera and display system to provide visual identification.