Initially, HP plans to integrate OSA's optimization capabilities into its planar electromagnetic simulator, HP Momentum, as well as its three-dimensional (3-D) electromagnetic simulator, the HP High Frequency Structure Simulator (HP HFSS).
What does HFSS stand for?
HFSS stands for High Frequency Structure Simulator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFSS
We have 17 other meanings of HFSS in our Acronym Attic
- High Frequency Sonar Program
- Hillside Farmers Support Project (Jamaica)
- Human Frontier Science Program (Japan)
- Human Frontiers in Science Program Organization (France)
- Hand-Foot Skin Reaction
- Heavy Fraction of Sarcoplasmic Reticulum
- Home Fire Safety Risk Assessments (UK)
- High Fat, Salt and Sugar (food content)
- High Frequency Sensor Subsystem
- High Frequency Simulator System
- High-Frequency Sounder System
- Household Food Security Survey (USDA)
- Hospital Facilities Seismic Safety Act (California)
- High Frequency Single Side Band
- High Frequency Single Sideband Radio
- High Frequency Spread Spectrum Communications
- Household Food Security Survey Module
- High Frequency Ship Shore Ship Buffer
- High Frequency Small Ship's Transmitter
- Have Fun Storming the Castle
Samples in periodicals archive:
10, 1997-- True Fifth Generation of Established, Time-Tested Technology for 3D High-Frequency Electromagnetic Field Simulation Ansoft Corporation, the company that developed the High Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS), now offers significant new performance, reliability, and functionality in Version 5.
Ansoft is the creator of Maxwell Eminence and the High Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS) distributed by Hewlett Packard.