The new high frequency module, rated at 100A current handling and 1200V blocking, allows higher efficiency, compact and lighter weight systems that can result in lower total system costs compared to conventional silicon-based technologies.
What does HFM stand for?
HFM stands for High Frequency Module
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFM
We have 70 other meanings of HFM in our Acronym Attic
- Hauptfeuerwehrmann (German: Main Firefighter)
- Health Facilities Management (journal)
- Heat Flow Meter
- Heavy Forces Modernization
- Hedge Fund Manager (investing)
- Hemifacial Microsomia
- Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan
- Heritage Fund Management
- High Fidelity Mockup (Johnson Space Center; US NASA)
- High Field Magnet
- Hindi Film Music
- Hiroshima FM (Frequency Modulation; radio station; Japan)
- Hold for Merchandise (retail)
- Holland Film Meeting (Netherlands Film Festival)
- Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Holy Family Memorial (Manitowoc, WI)
- Hormone Fluctuation Model (weight training)
- Hot-Film Air Mass Meter
- Hub Filter Module
- Hult Fritz Matuszak (Peoria, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Katsumasa Yokouchi, Deputy Department Manager of the High Frequency Module Engineering Dept.
4 billion in revenues in 1999, Taiyo Yuden is a leading manufacturer of electronics, subsystems, high frequency modules for communications, computer, consumer and automotive applications.