25 MHz high frequency identification sonar, all in one compact package.
What does HFID stand for?
HFID stands for High Frequency Identification
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFID
We have 1 other meaning of HFID in our Acronym Attic
- Household Food Insecurity Access Scale (risk measurement method)
- Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers (trade union)
- Happy Families International Center (est. 1992; New York)
- Harry Feigenbaum Ingénieur Conseil
- HF Intra-Task Force Communications
- High Frequency Improvement, Communications
- High Frequency Intratask Force Communications
- Home Furnishings Industry Committee
- High Field Infrastructure Cooperative Network (magnetic field science)
- Heated Flame Ionization Detection (hydrocarbon analysis)
- Human Factors in Information Design (Bentley University; Waltham, MA)
- Human Factors Integration Division (Picatinny Arsenal, NJ)
- Hedge Fund Incubation, Development and Performance (white paper)
- Human Factors Integration Defence Technology Centre (UK)
- Hip Fracture Interest Group (Canada)
- Human Factors Interest Group
- High Frequency Intermittent Jet Ventilation
- Home for Infinite Losers
- Hauler Financial Incentive Payment (Dakota County, MN)
- Hexafluoroisopropanol (solvent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, we understand the value and safety of the most advanced tracking and monitoring of livestock and certainly we look forward to the distribution of the Advanced ID High Frequency Identification (UHF) DataTRAC(TM) tags, readers for livestock in cattle, and swine.