For this a specifically designed transient and permanent fault identification unit is used to capture high frequency current noise generated by the fault arc.
What does HFC stand for?
HFC stands for High Frequency Current
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HFC
We have 228 other meanings of HFC in our Acronym Attic
- Held for Court (court)
- Hellenic Foundation for Culture
- Heritage Forest Campaign (conservation alliance; Washington, DC)
- Heroes for Children (Richardson, TX)
- Heroes From China (gaming clan)
- High Flow Catalytic Converter (automotive)
- High Force Compaction (nuclear industry)
- High Frequency Choke
- High Frequency Communication
- High Frequency Correction
- High-Energy Laser Fire Control
- High-Fat, Cholesterol (diet)
- Histon Football Club (UK)
- Hollywood Film Company (Sun Valley, CA)
- Holy Family College (Philadelphia, PA)
- Home for Christmas
- Home Franchise Concepts (Orange, CA)
- Home Front Command (Israel)
- Home Furnishings Council
- Hooker Furniture Corporation (Martinsville, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan) was used to measure body composition using a constant current source with a high frequency current (50 kHz, 500 mA).
He says nine of 10 circuit engineers he's met (who have not been to the PCB Design Conferences) don't know where high frequency current flows in ground planes, and are uninformed of simple concepts such as 'ground loops.
ApsimRPATH is a new tool designed to model and simulate high frequency current return paths on critical interconnects on a PCB or IC package.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 29, 2003 International Rectifier, IR(r), (NYSE:IRF), today introduces the IR3310, IR3311 and IR3312 high-side intelligent power switch (IPS) devices with accurate high frequency current sensing and built-in protection circuits for 14V automotive applications.
Figure 2 demonstrates the high frequency current distribution for a split in the reference plane.
This allowed the simulation of high frequency current distributions in circuit board traces or MCM interconnects.
Gate drive modulation significantly reduces the conducted and radiated EMI generated from the large, high frequency currents in the power MOSFET.