2009) showed that the flow of VA and c9t11 CLA from fermenters decreased while the flow of t10 C18:1 and t10c12 CLA increased when high concentrate diet replaced high forage diet.
What does HF stand for?
HF stands for High Forage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HF
We have 39 other meanings of HF in our Acronym Attic
- Hellforge (gaming, Diablo 2)
- Hemochromatosis Foundation
- Hemorrhagic Fever
- Heredes Fecerunt (Latin: His/Her Heirs Made, epigraphy)
- Heres Fecit (Latin: His/Her Heir Made, epigraphy)
- Heritage Foundation
- Heroic Fantasy
- Hidden Frontier (Star Trek internet-based fanfilm)
- High Fidelity
- High Five (internet gaming)
- High Force
- High Frequency (3-30 MHz; 100-10m)
- High Functioning
- Hinkle Fieldhouse (Indiana)
- Hip Fracture
- Historisk-Filosofiske Fakultet (Department of Arts, University of Oslo, Norway)
- Hlutafelag (Icelandic corporate designation)
- Hold For/Held For
- Holland Festival (est. 1947)
- Holmesdale Fanatics (football ultras group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the planting must be a high forage producer.
8% of LW for beef production in Mombaca pasture with high forage mass availability can produce steer gains of 0.
Withstands heavy grazing and will produce high forage yields for years.
Maintaining high forage intakes is essential and has the added benefit of significantly reducing feed costs.
There, the 94-hectare organic dairy holding has been divided in two - on one half forages are supplemented with purchased feeds to maximise profitability, on the other is a selfsufficient unit, where the cows get a high forage diet, topped up with cereals grown on the farm.
Scientists also have found that high forage or pasture diets fed to cows and sheep contribute much lower levels of the key flavor functional alkylphenol isomers than certain concentrate diets.
The Milking Devon is a hardy animal, adapted to survive on a low quality, high forage diet in severe climatic conditions.