Some of the 250 scientists who had been using the lab's High Flux Beam Reactor (HFBR) are likely to see things differently.
What does HFBR stand for?
HFBR stands for High Flux Beam Reactor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFBR
We have 1 other meaning of HFBR in our Acronym Attic
- Huron Fringe Birding Festival
- Hyperfine Blocking Filter
- Historic Farm Buildings Group (UK)
- Hawaii Forest Bird Interagency Database Project (US Geological Survey)
- High Frequency Bottom Loss
- Human Fetal Bone Marrow
- Hampshire First Bank NH
- Hedge Fund Business Operations Association (Capitola, CA)
- Hachette Filipacchi Burda Polska (now Burda Media Polska Sp. Z.o.o; Polish media group)
- High Affinity Folate Binding Protein
- Host Factor Binding Region
- Hawaii Forest Bird Survey (US FWS)
- Health Facility Briefing System (Australia)
- Healthy Food and Beverage Sales (health initiative; Canada)
- Heated Fetal Bovine Serum
- Heisei Foundation for Basic Science (Japan)
- High Flux Backscattering Spectrometer
- Holy Family Bilingual School (Honduras)
- Houston Fort Bend Songwriters Association (Texas; musicians networking group)
- High Frequency Body Surface Oscillation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following DOE approval, the laboratory plans to restart the High Flux Beam Reactor (HFBR) on Friday, May 27.