Washington, July 27 ( ANI ): A recent study has demonstrated that the A2b-type adenosine receptor, A2bAR, plays a significant role in the regulation of high fat, high cholesterol diet-induced symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
What does HFHC stand for?
HFHC stands for High Fat, High Cholesterol (diet)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFHC
We have 3 other meanings of HFHC in our Acronym Attic
- Holy Family Home and Shelter, Incorporated (Willimantic, CT)
- Habitat for Humanity Botswana
- Habitat for Humanity Brazil
- Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County, Inc. (Brevard County, FL; affordable housing)
- Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County (Pennsylvania)
- Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County (New Jersey)
- Home from Home Birth Centre (UK)
- Habitat for Humanity Canada
- Healthy Forests, Healthy Communities Partnership (Portland, OR)
- Heart of Florida Health Center (Ocala, Florida; formerly Community Health Services)
- Healthy Families Healthy Communities Association (New Brunswick, Canada; est. 2007)
- Habitat for Humanity Cheboygan County (Cheboygan, MI)
- Habitat for Humanity of Camden County (Georgia)
- Habitat for Humanity of Citrus County (Florida)
- Henry Ford Health Care Corporation (est. 1983; now Henry Ford Health System)
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County (Bridgeport, CT)
- Habitat for Humanity of Central Iowa (Ames)
- Habitat for Humanity of Denton County (Texas)
- Habitat for Humanity Desert Foothills (Cave Creek, AZ)
- Habitat for Humanity Egypt (est. 1989)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Human Study on Flavonoid Supplement Presented at American Dietetic Association Annual Meeting While many French citizens regularly eat high fat, high cholesterol foods, surprisingly they have one-third the heart attack rate of Americans.
Research indicates that a healthy diet, including soy -based products offered by Galaxy, reduces the risk of certain diseases linked to the consumption of high fat, high cholesterol and other foods with harmful ingredients.