Early management of high energy tibial plateau fractures includes a thorough neurovascular examination, assessment of swelling, fracture blisters, skin avulsion, and maintaining a low threshold for suspicion of compartment syndrome.
What does HETPF stand for?
HETPF stands for High Energy Tibial Plateau Fractures
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hindustan Everest Tools Limited (India)
- Highly Extended Three Letter Acronym
- Helicopter Timekeeper (firefighting)
- Health Empowerment Through Nutrition (Malvern, Worcestershire, UK)
- Heart in Education Teacher Outreach
- Hydraulic/Electric Tools Outfit (Pioneer Tool Set, Combat Engineer)
- Height Equivalent to a Theoretical Plate
- Higher Education Training Partnership (UK)
- Home Equity Theft Prevention Act (New York)
- Helicopter Transportable Prepacked Kit
- Lead Health Education Teacher Questionnaire (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Heartland Equine Therapeutic Riding Academy (est. 1989; Valley, NE)
- Herold Translations (Sandefjord, Norway)
- Human Exposure Tiered Risk Assessment (chemical exposure; Long-Range Research Initiative)
- Hanford Electronic Time Reporting System
- Heavy Equipment Transporter System
- Higher Education and Training Sector
- HIPAA Eligibility Transaction System (Medicare HIPPA compliant eligibility inquiry system)
- Hispanic Educational Technology Services (formerly Hispanic Educational Telecommunications System)
- Hispanic Educational Telecommunications System (now Hispanic Educational Technology Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small wire external fixation of high energy tibial plateau fractures.
Mikulak SA, Gold SM, Zinar DM: Small wire external fixation of high energy tibial plateau fractures.